|Welcome to Halling On-Line|
The Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS
Telephone & Fax (01634) 241551 Clerk: Mr W R Swan Assistant: Trudi Smith
Halling Parish Council
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Jubilee Hall, Upper Halling on Tuesday 10th September 2013 at 7.30pm.
3rd September 2013 W Swan - Clerk
7.30 p.m. - 7.50 p.m.- Parishioners' questions
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the last meeting
3. Matters arising
4. Disclosure of Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
5. Any Other Business items: Proposal by Trevor Reynolds that in future Councillors must give details of the items that wish to raise under AOB so that the Council can rule on their inclusion
6. Co-option of new Member for North Halling Ward
7. Co-option of new Member for Upper Halling Ward
8. Appointment of Councillors to outside bodies.
9. To confirm the office opening hours at Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings from 9.30 to 12.00 noon.
10. Proposal by Sally Brady to move clerks to NJC pay scales in line with advice from NALC.
11. Halling Fire Station – to decide, subject to contract, Structural Survey and Valuation, whether or not to purchase the freehold of the former Halling Fire Station and site.
12. Recreation Ground – proposal by Daryl Palmer for Clerks to apply for funding and gain support from local groups/schools for the application, to provide gym equipment in the Recreation Ground as displayed at the Funday. Also Richard Thorne proposed a vote of thanks to the Assistant Clerk, Trudi Smith, for organising the use of the equipment to coincide with the Funday.
13. To receive and vote upon the acceptability of FW11 and FW12 accounts. Failing the accounts being acceptable or they are not received, discuss and decide upon the action to be taken by the Council.
14. FW13 – Proposal by Trevor Reynolds that Hayley Winter and her team be congratulated and thanked on behalf of the Parish for another excellent FW celebration and our best wishes to be extended to them for FW14, which will mark the 25th Anniversary of the Halling Fun Day.
15. Procedure for making payments from the Parish Council. Accountability of Councillors with regards to financial issues of the Parish Council without approval at full Parish Council meetings.
16. Planning & Development – report by Portfolio Holder Norman Godding on applications for the following: MC/13/1531–114 High Street; MC/13/1527–210 High Street; MC/13/2080 – 15 Vicarage Road single storey side extension MC/13/1774 – land between 47 & 51 Rochester Road – erection of 4 bed house.
17. To discuss and agree on future arrangements for the print setting and printing of the Parish Magazine. Also to discuss and agree upon the structure of a committee to manage and edit the Parish Magazine. Also to rename the Parish Magazine.
18. To discuss means of communication to parishioners and approve methods of doing so.
21. Any Other Business
Last updated on 9 September, 2013
Website problems? Please report any broken links to: webmaster.
Website maintenance by Clive Stanley Associates
All rights reserved.