|Welcome to Halling On-Line|
The Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS
Telephone & Fax (01634) 241551 Clerk: Mr W R Swan Asst. Clerk: Trudi Smith
Halling Parish Council
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Centre on Wednesday 9th October 2013 at 7.30 pm.
4th October 2013 W.R. Swan - Clerk
7.30 p.m. - 7.50 p.m. - Parishioners' questions
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the last meeting
3. Matters arising
4. Disclosure of Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
5. Any Other Business items:
6. Co-option of new Members
7. Appointment to Portfolio Holder vacancies and outside organisations
8. Halling Fire Station – to decide, subject to contract, whether or not to purchase the freehold of the former Halling Fire Station and site.
9. To receive and vote upon the acceptability of FW11 and FW12 accounts. Failing the accounts being acceptable, to discuss and decide upon the action to be taken by the Council including a proposal for moving forward.
10. Proposal from Daryl Palmer that a FW working group be set up to amend the constitution if required and establish how the FW events and their management go forward. The working group should consist of 3 HPC members including Chairman and Vice-Chair and 3 FWC members
11. Planning & Development
12. Dogs in recreation grounds
13. Parish Council Website
14. Parish Council publication – editorial group
15. Redrow - sewerage pipe from St Andrews development
16. Proposal to provide Christmas Tree in conjunction with Halling Community Centre and Halling Association
17. Proposal to form a Finance Committee.
16. Any Other Business
18. Proposal to move the Clerk onto SCP26 and the Assistant Clerk to SCP14 in line with the NJC salary scales.
19. Proposal to back date the move to Salary Scales to 1st April 2013 as recommended by NJC.
Last updated on 4 October, 2013
Website problems? Please report any broken links to: webmaster.
Website maintenance by Clive Stanley Associates
All rights reserved.