|Welcome to Halling On-Line|
The Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS
Telephone & Fax (01634) 241551 Clerk: Mr W R Swan Assistant: Trudi Smith
Halling Parish Council
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Jubilee Hall, Upper Halling on Tuesday 11th June 2013 at 7pm.
6th June 2013 W Swan - Clerk
Visit by Halling Primary School Council starting at 7.00 pm.
7.30 p.m. - 7.50 p.m.- Parishioners' questions
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the last meeting
3. Matters arising
4. Notification of any other business (exchange of Information)
5. Reports by Committee Portfolio Holders:
– Park Leisure – funding for equipment in Recs.
– Martyn Court request to use metal detector.
– Damage to bench by gang mower.
signage to RS319 at junction with RS219
(c) Planning and Development
7. Report on Annual Parish Meeting
8. Halling Association – HPC donation to HA
9. Halling View – cost of adverts and request "to include a copy of Issue No.1 with Issue No.100, any additional cost being met from the Halling View Budget".
10. Fire Station – update on action plan
11. FW13 – report on progress
12. FW11 and FW 12 accounts
13. Youth Club – report on outing
14. Meeting designation - decision to open up all meetings to the public.
15. KALC Clerk’s conference 22nd May 2013 – report by Clerk.
Last updated on 6 June, 2013
Website problems? Please report any broken links to: webmaster.
Website maintenance by Clive Stanley Associates
All rights reserved.