|Welcome to Halling On-Line|
The Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS
Telephone & Fax (01634) 241551 Email email@example.com
Clerk: Mr W R Swan Assistant: Trudi Smith
Halling Parish Council
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Jubilee Hall, Upper Halling on Wednesday 14th August 2013 at 7.30pm.
7th August 2013 W Swan - Clerk
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declaration of Interests.
3. Appointment of Vice Chair.
4. Proposal to allow the Fun Committee to draw funds up to the value of £200 per request, as long as they are within their current fund levels. Any request without an invoice to be signed by a member of the Fun Committee giving a reason for the expenditure.
5. FW11 - update on when accounts will be delivered in line with Fun Committee Constitution.
6. FW12 - update on when accounts will be delivered in line with Fun Committee Constitution.
8. Request for funding from Halling Association towards bricking up of tunnel on Bishops Palace.
9. Proposal to investigate cost of new/refurbishment of play equipment in Lower Recreation ground.
10. Proposal from Councillor Sally Brady suggesting mediation in Grievance cases. (restricted item)
Last updated on 7 August, 2013
Website problems? Please report any broken links to: webmaster.
Website maintenance by Clive Stanley Associates
All rights reserved.