The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of the annual meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Cente on Tuesday 9th May 2017 at 7.30 pm.
3rd May 2017 Parish Clerk
1. To elect the Chair for the ensuing year
2. Signing of the Declaration Book
3. Apologies for absence
4. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda; no votes on these issues to take place.
5. Declaration of any Pecuniary and Prejudicial Interests
6. Presentation of Community Award to Phil Tomlin
7. Adjourn meeting for Public Questions (up to 30 mins)
8. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of the April 2017 meeting
9. Matters arising from Minutes of last meeting
10. To elect Vice-Chair and Committee Portfolio Holders
11. To appoint Members of Committees and representatives to other bodies
12. Appointment of a Councillor Group to oversee arrangements for the appointment of a new Parish Clerk
13. To ratify dates for the next year’s meetings.
14. To decide upon the membership of KALC for 2017/18
15. Councillor training
16. Annual Parish Meeting – report and to accept the minutes of the meeting held on 22nd April 2017.
17. Planning – to discuss any planning applications received sins the April meeting
18. Halling Fire Station – update on sale.
19 Recreation Grounds - report
20. Marsh and footpaths – to decide upon the provision of a new swing barrier to Marsh Road to prevent unauthorised access.
21. Funday 2017
22. Open Spaces Society – request for donation
i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the April meeting.
ii) To approve any regular payments made since the April meeting.
25. Any Other Business
26. Date of next meeting