The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Jubilee Hall on Monday 6th March 2017 at 7.30 pm.
1st March 2017 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Public Questions. Allow up to 30 minutes for members of the public to address questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings.
To receive and approve Minutes of the meeting on 14th February 2017
6. Matters arising from the Minutes
Report by Richard Thorne on any applications received since last meeting.
8. Halling Fire Station – update
9. Report by George Wenham on the recreation grounds
10. Report by George Wenham on the marsh and footpaths including maintenance of marsh road and new barrier.
11. To decide on grazing on Halling Marsh for 2017 season
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the February 2017 meeting.
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the February 2017 meeting.
14. Dates of forthcoming meetings of the Parish Council
Meeting of the Parish Council on 11th April 2017 at the Community Centre and the Annual Parish Meeting on 22nd April at the Jubilee Hall.
15. Any Other Business