The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Jubilee Hall on Monday 5th June 2017 at 7.30 pm.
31st May 2017 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Public Questions. Allow up to 30 minutes for members of the public to address questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings.
To receive and approve Minutes of the meetings on 9th and 23rd May 2017.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes
Report by Richard Thorne on any applications received since last meeting and latest position on MC/17/1270 – 36 flats and 57 parking spaces at Formby Road.
8. To receive internally audited accounts for 2016/7 before submission to outside auditors.
9. Halling Fire Station – update
10. Report on the recreation grounds - George Wenham
11. Report on the marsh and footpaths - George Wenham.
12. Funday 2017 – update by Richard Thorne.
13. Clerk selection panel – Chris Herbert
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the May 2017 meeting.
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the May 2017 meeting.
16. Dates of forthcoming meetings of the Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting on 11th July 2017 at the Community Centre at 7.30pm.
22. Any Other Business
23. Item recommended to be considered in private - discussion re Kent Legal Services’ invoice.