The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Centre on Tuesday 11th July 2017 at 7.30 pm.
5th July 2017 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Public Questions. Allow up to 30 minutes for members of the public to address questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings.
To receive and approve Minutes of the meetings on 5th and 26th June 2017.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes
Report by Richard Thorne on any applications received since the last meeting.
8. Halling Fire Station – update by the Chairman
9. Report on the recreation grounds - George Wenham
Need for training for recreation ground operatives in bush cutting and weed killing
10. Report on the marsh and footpaths. - George Wenham
11. Funday 2017 – update by Richard Thorne.
Proposal by Chairman to purchase a PA system at an estimated cost of £650 net of VAT
12. Redrow and Blue Lake
13. Community Award nominations
Two received in respect of Maria Cook and Barry Barnes
14. Bank signatories – changes required
15. Medway Council’s Villager minibus – any volunteer drivers?
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the May 2017 meeting.
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the May 2017 meeting.
18. Dates of forthcoming meetings of the Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting on 7th August 2017 at the Jubilee Hall at 7.30pm.
19 Any Other Business