The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Jubilee Hall on Monday 9th January 2017 at 7.30 pm.
4th January 2017 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Public Questions. Allow up to 30 minutes for members of the public to address questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings.
To receive and approve Minutes of the meeting on 25th November 2016
6. Matters arising from the Minutes
7. Report by the Chairman on
(a) the Christmas Grotto
(b) the tree at the community centre.
(c) the events committee
Report by Matt Fearn on any applications received since last meeting.
9. Halling Fire Station – update
10. Report by George Wenham on the recreation grounds
11. Following the success of the Parish Council in obtaining £8,000 from the Tesco Bags for help scheme, to decide upon the budget for the proposed Gym equipment in the lower rec.
12. Report by George Wenham on the marsh and footpaths.
13. Proposal by Matt Fearn to set up a Committee to decide upon the procedure for filling the vacancy caused by the resignation of the current Clerk and the necessary advertising of the post.
14. Halling Community Award – Andy Simpson
15. Dog mess in the Village
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the November 2016 meeting.
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the November 2016 meeting.
18. Dates of forthcoming meetings of the Parish Council
Meeting of the Parish Council on 14th February 2017 at the Community Centre at 7.30pm
19. Any Other Business