The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Centre on Tuesday 14th February 2017 at 7.30 pm.
8th February 2017 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Public Questions. Allow up to 30 minutes for members of the public to address questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings.
To receive and approve Minutes of the meetings on 9th and 23rd January 2017.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes
7. Finance Committee on 23rd January - report by the Chairman
Report by Richard Thorne on any applications received since last meeting.
9. Halling Fire Station – update
10. Report by George Wenham on the recreation grounds including
(a) problems with dogs.
(b) fencing off play equipment.
11. Report by George Wenham on the marsh and footpaths including the proposed permissive footpath from Whittings farm and consideration for future grazing.
12. To decide on the installation of a bench for the bus stop in Browndens Road, Upper Halling
13. Container for Halling Minors FC in Jubilee Hall car park – offer from Costain Ltd.
14. Annual Parish Meeting - format
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the November 2016 meeting.
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the November 2016 meeting.
17. Dates of forthcoming meetings of the Parish Council
Meeting of the Parish Council on 6th March 2017 at the Community Centre at 7.30pm
18. Any Other Business