The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Jubilee Hall on Monday 12th September 2016 at 7.30 pm.
7th September 2016 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda; no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Public Questions
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of the July 2016 meeting
6. Matters arising from Minutes of last meeting
7. Report on Marsh and footpaths by George Wenham
8. Report on Lower and Upper recs. by George Wenham
9. Land at top of Stake Lane – ownership/responsibility
10. Report on Planning Applications received since July meeting – Richard Thorne
11. Update on Fire station
12. Report by Chairman on Grand Opening of QE11 playground.
13. Proposal to make Maria Cooke a co-opted non-voting Member of HPC as Recreation Equipment facilitator
14 Football in Upper rec.
i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the May meeting.
ii) To approve any regular payments made since the May meeting.