The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of the annual meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling on Tuesday 11th October 2016 at 7.30 pm.
6th October 2016 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Public Questions.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of the 12th July 2016 and 12th September meeting
6. Matters arising from Minutes of last meeting
7. Vacancies on Parish Council
8. To appoint delegates to other bodies:
9. Football in Upper Rec - proposal by Mike Leverington to make a donation of £250 to Halling Minors
10. Report on Marsh and footpaths by George Wenham
11 Report on Lower and Upper recs. by George Wenham
12. Report on Planning Applications received since September meeting – Richard Thorne
13. Update on Fire station – Chairman
14. 2016 Poppy Collection – door to door collection
15 Halling in Bloom – Richard Thorne
16. Halling Cemetery
17. Christmas Grotto – Chair
18. Other Christmas events – tree and carols
19. Tesco bag funding
i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the May meeting.
ii) To approve any regular payments made since the May meeting.
23. Facebook – presentation by Michael Leverington
Closed session for address to Parish Council by Chairman