The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Jubilee Hall on Monday 21st November 2016 at 7.30 pm.
16th November 2016 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda; no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Public Questions
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of the 11th October and 25th October 2016 meetings
6. Matters arising from Minutes of last meeting
7. Co-options to fill the vacancies in Lower and Upper Wards
8. Report on Marsh and footpaths by George Wenham
9. Report on Lower and Upper recs. (including football) by George Wenham
10. Recreation Grounds update and to approve of budget to complete turfing around new equipment in Lower rec. - Chairman and Maria Cook
11. Report on Planning Applications received since October meeting – Richard Thorne
12. Update on Fire station – Chairman
13 Halling in Bloom – Richard Thorne
14. Christmas Grotto – update
15. Other Christmas events – update
16. Tesco bags for help - update
i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the May meeting.
ii) To approve any regular payments made since the May meeting.