The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of the annual meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling on Tuesday 12th July 2016 at 7.30 pm.
7th July 2016 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Public Questions.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of the June 2016 meeting
6. Matters arising from Minutes of last meeting
7. Report on proposed road works at St Andrews Park and result of newsletter.
8. To appoint Members of Committees and representatives to other bodies
9. Report on Marsh and footpaths in George Wenham’s absence
10. Report on Planning Applications received since June meeting – Richard Thorne
11. To confirm dates and venues of meetings for the ensuing year
12. Update on Fire station
13. Update on play equipment by Maria Cook
14. Request for location of dog bins and need for new ones.
15. Football in Upper Recreation Ground
16. Use by Cuxton FC
17. Halling Minors FC – donation
18. Cemetery – to discuss support by Halling Parish Council including release of funding for maintenance.
i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the May meeting.
ii) To approve any regular payments made since the May meeting.