Halling Parish Council logopanorama of Halling from across the River Medway


The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS 
(01634) 241551
 

[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]


I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Cente on Wednesday 13th January 2016 at 7.30 pm.


8th January 2016         Parish Clerk

Agenda

1. Apologies for absence.
 
2. Disclosure of any other business –
additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.

3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests

4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ Questions. Allow up to 30 minutes for Parishioners to address questions to the Chair.

5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings.
To receive and approve Minutes of the main meeting on 2nd December, the Fire Station Committee on 16th December 2015 and the Finance Committee on 6th January 2016.

6. Matters arising from the Minutes

7. To report on Bob Morton’s resignation and to fill the resulting vacancies on the Fire Station Committee and the Kent Community Rail Partnership.

8. Proposal by the Chairman to have a site meeting on the Marsh to look at the future use of the marsh in 2016 and to report on footpaths.

9 Planning
Report by Matt Fearn on any applications received since last meeting.

10. Halling Fire Station – update by Kelly Talbot – chair of Fire Station Committee

11. Finance Committee - Proposal to accept the recommendations from the Finance Committee with regards to Terms of Reference, Financial Regulations, Standing Orders (with regards to Finance only) & any other financial issue.

12 a. Proposal to set up a full and permanent Standards Committee, to comprise of six councillors (which shall include the Chair & Vice Chair of the Parish Council).

12 b. (Only to proceed if 12a approved). Appoint three additional councillors to standards committee in addition to George Wenham. (Current members Mark Joy (Chair), Richard Thorne,

12 c. (Only to proceed if 12a approved). Proposal to discuss Terms of Reference of Standards Committee (and adjust if required) and vote to adopt said terms.

13. Proposal by Trevor Reynolds to add a new Standing Order 15(a)(vii) "Councillors who are not members of a committee may attend the committee and speak, but they are not permitted to vote"

14. Proposal by Trevor Reynolds to ask the Clerk to amend Standing Order 1(m) concerning the public recording of meetings to reflect the latest legislation.

15. Proposal by the Chairman to refurbish the swings and replace the shelter in the Lower Recreation ground.

16. Closed item - KCC Legal scheme – payment of legal fees update

17. Receipts

18. Payments
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the December 2015 meeting.
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the December 2015 meeting.

19. Dates of forthcoming meetings of the Parish Council
Meeting of the Parish Council on 9th February 2016 at the Jubilee Hall at 7.30pm

20. Any Other Business

 


up to top of page

Copyright 2014/2016 ~ Halling Parish Council
Updated 08-Jan-2016   by Clive Stanley Associates