The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Jubilee Hall on Tuesday 12th April 2016 at 7.30 pm.
6th April 2016 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ Questions. Allow up to 30 minutes for Parishioners to address questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings.
To receive and approve Minutes of the extra-ordinary meeting on 9th March 2016
6. Matters arisng from the minutes
7. Co-option of new Members for Lower and North Wards.
8. Report on Marsh and footpaths by the Chair and a decision to be made on cattle grazing for the current year.
9 Planning -
Report by Matt Fearn on any applications received since last meeting.
10. Annual Parish Meeting – update from Clerk.
11. Halling Funday 2016 – update.
12. Proposal by Andy Simpson that a boot fare be organised in the lower recreation ground for three dates May 22nd, June 26th and July 24th. All proceeds to go towards the refurbishment of play equipment.
13. Play equipment in Recs. and funding for them. – report from Maria Cook.
14. Use of upper recreation ground for Junior football.
15. New printer for the office – to consider purchase or lease
16. Update on the sale of the Fire Station
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the January 2016 meeting.
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the January 2016 meeting.
19. Dates of forthcoming meetings of the Parish Council
Annual Parish Meeting on 23rd April at the Community Centre from 12 noon to 3.00 pm.
Annual Meeting of the Parish Council on 11th May 2016 at the Community Centre at 7.30pm
20. Any Other Business