The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
2nd September 2015 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ Questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to address questions to the Chair.
5. Statement by the Chairman George Wenham and to receive report from Medway Council following complaints against Parish Councillors
6. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings
To receive and approve Minutes of the 8th July 2015.
7. Matters arising from the Minutes
8. To fill vacancy for Vice-Chaiman
9. Halling Funday and Sunday
Report and Accounts
Report by George Wenham and Barry Barnes. Proposal to accept the quote for work on the permissive footpath from Whittings farm.
11. Halling Association – update from last meeting by Matt Fearn
12 John May Charity.
Report by Clerk on meeting with Snodland Town Council and to decide on appointment of two Trustees to the charity.
14. Halling Fire Station
Chris Herbert – to receive tenders for the purchase of the Fire Station and decided on appropriate action
15. KCC Legal scheme – renewal for one year from 30/09/15 at £315.00
16. Jubilee Hall - report back after recent Management Committee Meeting
17. Complaint - To consider a framework for dealing with a recent complaint submitted by a member of the public (recommended for consideration in private)
18. Halling Association - Nominate councillor to fill the vacancy created by a recent resignation
19. Redrow Homes- Progress report request for update on decision to actively seek direct contact with Redrow Homes (Minutes 9th June 2015, Item 11 refers)
20. Upper Recreation Ground
Proposal by Mark Joy to ban team football.
21. The return of SID (speed indication device) to the village and options of purchasing a temporary/ permanent sign.
Report by Assistant Clerk
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the June 2015 meeting.
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the June 2015 meeting.
24. Dates of forthcoming meetings of the Parish Council
Meeting of the Parish Council on 14th October 2015 at the Community Centre.
25. Any Other Business