The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Centre on Wednesday 14th October 2015 at 7.30 pm.
9th October 2015 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ Questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to address questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings.
To receive and approve Minutes of the 8th September 2015 meeting.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes
7. Co-option of new members to fill the vacancies in Lower and North wards.
8. Report by Trevor Reynolds on the meeting with the Monitoring Officer.
9. Footpaths and Marsh
Report by George Wenham on behalf of Footpaths officer.
10. Halling Association - update from last meeting by Matt Fearn
11. Planning – update by Matt Fearn on any applications received since September meeting.
12. Halling Cemetery - proposal by Matt Fearn to make a donation towards the maintenance costs and update by Mark Joy as to the help from Snodland Nomads FC.
13. Lower Recreation Ground – report by Les Hitchcock on behalf of Maria Cooke, the play consultant.
14. Redrow Homes - Progress report by Richard Thorne on meeting with the Managing Director of Redrow.
15. Jubilee Hall – update by Mark Joy and parking issues caused by road works.
16. Halling in Bloom – put forward by Richard Thorne for consideration by HPC
17. Seal naming competition – report by Assistant Clerk
18. Christmas decorations for Upper Halling
19. Poppy Collection
20. Kent Community Rail Partnership – report by Bob Morton
21. Policing in Village
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the September 2015 meeting.
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the September 2015 meeting.
24. Dates of forthcoming meetings of the Parish Council
Meeting of the Parish Council on 10th November 2015 at the Community Centre.
25. Any Other Business
26. Closed item - Standards Committee – feedback from the Committee and recommendations of actions to be taken.
27. Closed item - Halling Fire Station
Proposal by Chris Herbert that HPC establishes a minimum value to be accepted for the sale of the Halling Fire Station.
28. Closed item - KCC Legal scheme – payment of legal fees update