The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
4th November 2015 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ Questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to address questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings
To receive and approve Minutes of the 14th October 2015 meeting.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes
7. Footpaths and Marsh
Report by George Wenham on behalf of the Footpaths officer and to update on cattle grazing.
8. Planning– update by Matt Fearn on any applications received since October meeting.
9. Halling Cemetery –update by Matt Fearn
10. Lower Recreation Ground – report by Les Hitchcock on behalf of Maria Cooke, the play consultant.
11. Halling in Bloom – update by Richard Thorne
12. Seal Naming Competition – update by Assistant Clerk
13. Christmas Village event 5th December - decision on format and budget.
14. Redrow Football pitches – proposal by Michael Chattington to set up a committee in the future to manage these.
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the September 2015 meeting.
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the Septemeber 2015 meeting.
17. Dates of forthcoming meetings of the Parish Council
Meeting of the Parish Council on 13th December 2015 at the Community Centre.
18. Any Other Business
19. Closed item - Halling Fire Station
Proposal by Chris Herbert - to receive tenders for the disposal of the Fire Station and decide upon the next action to be taken to progress the disposal in the event that a tender or tenders is received that equals or exceeds the minimum value already agreed by the council"
20. Closed item - KCC Legal scheme – payment of legal fees update