[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
6th May 2015 Parish Clerk
1.To elect the Chair for the ensuing year
2. Signing of the Declaration Book
3. Apologies for absence
4. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda; no votes on these issues to take place.
5 . Declaration of any Pecuniary and Prejudicial Interests
6. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ questions including a visit by Mark Johnson the Principal Engineer (Parking) from Medway Council. Allow up to 30 minutes for Parishioners to ask questions through the Chair.
7. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of the April 2015 meeting
8. Matters arising from Minutes of last meeting
9 To elect Vice-Chair and Committee Portfolio Holders
10 To appoint Members of Committees and representatives to other bodies
11. To confirm dates and venues of meetings for the ensuing year (suggestions attached)
Items 12 to 14 and 16 to 21 were raised by Councillor Joy
12 Discuss letter from Medway Council with regards to Purdah Rules. - Discuss under what authority the form was produced and by whom. Proposal to carry out a full investigation into the printing and distribution of the leaflet due to it being headed Halling Parish Council.
13. Speeding Vehicles on Pilgrims Road, between North Halling & Upper Halling. - Proposal to ask Medway Council to carry out a speed survey.
14. Discuss Land Management Stewardship Agreement signed by Halling Parish Council in 2008 for ten year agreement and discuss potential financial penalties if Halling Parish Council were to cause breach of the agreement prior to 2018.
15 To discuss the tenders received for Halling Marsh Grazing and to decide accordingly
16. Discuss change to the reporting of attending Parish Councillors to reflect the wards that they represent. Proposal to include ward in brackets after councillors names on all future minutes.
17. Proposal to amend Standing Orders to make it compulsory to display notices of meetings in all Parish Council noticeboards within the specified time periods.
18. Discuss why information regarding the values of tenders has been disclosed to certain councillors, but not all 19. Proposal to amend Standing Orders to make it compulsory for any future changes of meetings to be carried out in public. - Discuss and amend if required.
20. Local Council Award Scheme. This scheme has replaced the Quality Status scheme as of January 2015. Discuss whether Halling Parish Council would benefit from this scheme and look at what is required to reach each attainment level. (I have attached a copy of the scheme details).
21 Discuss why the payments and receipts have been removed from the minutes. Proposal that this is included in all future minutes.
22 Annual Parish Meeting – report
23 Funday 2015
i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the April meeting.
ii) To approve any regular payments made since the April meeting.
27. Dates of upcoming meetings of the Parish Council.
Parish Council – 10th June 2014 at the Jubilee Hall at 7.30pm.