The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
6th March 2015 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ Questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to address questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings.
To receive and approve Minutes of the 10th February 2015.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes
7. Halling Marsh and footpaths
Update from George Wenham and Barry Barnes and Grazing Tender process
8 Recreation Grounds.
Update from Jim Sutherland
Report by Matt Fearn on any applications received since last meeting.
10. Redrow Homes
Update by Sally Brady.
11. Halling Fire Station
Report by Chris Herbert following the purchase of the Fire Station
12. Highway issues in Village
Report on meeting with Medway Council on 25th February 2015
13. Annual Parish Meeting on 25th April 2015 at the Community Centre
To discuss format for this year’s meeting.
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the February 2015 main meeting.
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the February 2015 main meeting.
16. Dates of forthcoming meetings of the Parish Council
Meeting of Parish Council on 14th April 2015 at the Jubilee Hall and the Annual Parish meeting at the Community Centre on 25th April 2015 (time TBA)
17 Any Other Business