The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Centre on Wednesday 8th July 2015 at 7.30 pm.
3rd July 2015 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ Questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to address questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings.
To receive and approve Minutes of the 9th and 30th June 2015 meetings.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes
7. Halling Funday and Sunday
Update by Andy Simpson
Report by George Wenham and Barry Barnes.
9. Halling Association – update from last meeting by Matt Fearn
10. Parish Website.
Proposal by Matt Fearn that the Parish Council appoint a portfolio holder for supplying and updating on the Parish website.
To discuss MC/15/1912 – Chapel Lane Upper HallingReport by Matt Fearn on any applications received since last meeting.
12. To approve the request for pond dipping on the marsh
13. Halling Fire Station – update by Chris Herbert
14. Halling FC report on the match on 5th July in the upper recreation ground
15. Parish Council Surgeries in Upper Halling – proposal by George Wenham to open these up to all Parish Councillors representing Upper Halling.
16. Proposal by Mark Joy that no organised football to be played in either recreation ground without the written permission of Halling Parish Council.
Proposal that no marking out of pitches without the written permission of Halling Parish Council.
Proposal to have a mini soccer pitch on the Lower Rec for U11/U12 age group (9v9 80ydsx50yds) & have a mini soccer pitch on Upper Rec for U9/U10 age group (7v7 60ydsx40yds). This will allow an income to be gained while providing sporting activity for youths (of Halling).
9 v 9 Pitch Size
Minimum: 45 m x 60 m
Maximum: 50 m x 67 m
7 v 7 Pitch Size
Minimum: 30 m x 45 m
Maximum: 35 m x 50 m
17. Proposal by Mark Joy to make a donation to Halling Minors FC
18. To discuss the relevant Standing Orders and Council Procedures based on the closed session of Tuesday 30th June 2015 and to revisit the decision taken.
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the June 2015 meeting.
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the June 2015 meeting.
21. Dates of forthcoming meetings of the Parish Council
Meeting of the Parish Council on 8th September 2015 at the Jubilee Hall.
22 Any Other Business