[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Centre on Wednesday 14h January 2015 at 7.30 pm.
8th January 2015 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda; no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to address questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings.
To receive and approve Minutes of the 10th December 2014 meeting.
6. Matters arising from Minutes of last meeting
7. Halling Marsh and footpaths
Update from George Wenham and Barry Barnes
8 Recreation Grounds.
(1) Report by Jim Sutherland on the latest meeting of the working party
10. Redrow Homes
Update by Sally Brady.
11. Purchase of Halling Fire Station
Update by Chris Herbert on latest situation.
12 RCH2 Polling District Polling Station Location
Matt Fearn - that HPC make a request to Medway Council to relocate this polling station from Cuxton Scout Hut to a suitable location in Halling or Upper Halling. Location to be discussed and agreed by HPC.
13. Request by Clerk to change the office opening hours
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the December 2014 meeting
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the December 2014 meeting.
16. Dates of upcoming meetings of the Parish Council.
Meeting of the Finance Committee at the Community Centre on Wednesday 21st January 2015
Meeting of Parish Council on 10th February 2015 at the Jubilee Hall at 7.30 pm.
17 Any Other Business