The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
5th February 2015 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ Questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to address questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings
To receive and approve Minutes of the 14th January meeting, the Finance Committee meeting on 21st January and the Extraordinary meeting on 4th February 2015.
6. Matters arising from Minutes of these meetings
7. Halling Marsh and footpaths
Update from George Wenham and Barry Barnes.
8 Recreation Grounds.
Update from Jim Sutherland.
Report by Matt Fearn on any applications received since last meeting.
10. Redrow Homes
Update by Sally Brady.
11. Purchase of Halling Fire Station
Report by Chris Herbert on the decision of the Extraordinary meeting on 4th February 2015.
12. Traffic Survey and Parking issues in Village
Request by Jim Sutherland for a full discussion on the survey and the need for and placing of Double Yellow Lines in the Village.
13. Permanent location for the Ceramic Poppy
Request by Jim Sutherland to discuss this
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the January 2015 main meeting.
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the January 2015 main meeting..
16. Dates of forthcoming meetings of the Parish Council
Meeting of Parish Council on 11th March 2015 at the Community Centre at 7.30pm
17. Any Other Business