The Parish Office, Community Centre, High Street, Lower Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BS (01634) 241551
[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
30th March 2015 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda - no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and/or Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ Questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to address questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings.
To receive and approve Minutes of the 11th March 2015.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes
7. Halling Marsh Grazing
Proposal by George Wenham that the Parish Council adopt the recommendations of the Kent Wildlife Trust regarding the grazing on the marsh in particular that cattle should not go on the marsh until 1st May 2015 Copy report already circulated to Councillors.
Report by George Wenham and Barry Barnes
9 Recreation Grounds
Update from Jim Sutherland
Report by Matt Fearn on any applications received since last meeting.
11. Redrow Homes
Update by Sally Brady.
12. Halling Fire Station
Update from by Chris Herbert
13. Annual Parish Meeting on 25th April 2015 at the Community Centre
14. Kent Community Rail Partnership
Report by Bob Morton on meeting held on 26th March 2015
15. Article in Cuxton Parish Council's newsletter
Report by Sally Brady
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the February 2015 main meeting.
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the February 2015 main meeting.
18. Dates of forthcoming meetings of the Parish Council
The Annual Parish meeting at the Community Centre on 25th April 2015 from 12 noon until 3.00 pm.
Meeting of the Parish Council on 13th May 2015 at the Community Centre at 7.30 pm.
19 Any Other Business