[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Centre on Wednesday 8th October 2014 at 7.30 pm.
3rd October 2014 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda; no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to ask questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings.
To approve Minutes of the 9th September 2014 meeting.
6. Matters arising from Minutes of last meetings
7. Co-option of new Members to fill the vacancies in Lower Ward.
8. Halling Marsh and footpaths
Update from George Wenham and Barry Barnes.
9. Recreation Grounds.
(a) To decide on the future of the youth shelter following a survey of residents .
(b) Proposal by Matt Fearn to make a donation to Halling Football Club
10. Parish Councillor Training
To discuss the need for Councillor Training
To discuss and vote on any planning applications received after 9th September 2014.
12. Halling Association
Report by Sally Brady.
13. World War 1 commemoration
Update from the Clerk on the latest arrangements
14. Redrow Homes
Update on the latest position of the road works caused by the pipe laying.
15. Purchase of Halling Fire Station
Update by Chris Herbert on latest situation.
i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the June meeting.
ii) To approve any regular payments made since the June meeting.
18. Dates of upcoming meetings of the Parish Council.
Parish Council meeting at the Jubilee Hall on Tuesday 11th November 2014 starting at 7.30 pm.