[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Jubilee Hall on Tuesday 11th November 2014 at 7.30 pm.
6th November 2014 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda; no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ Questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to ask questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings
To approve Minutes of the 8th October 2014 meeting.
6. Matters arising from Minutes of last meeting
7. Halling Marsh and footpaths
Update from George Wenham and Barry Barnes including cattle straying on to Parish Council land.
8 Recreation Grounds.
Report by Jim Sutherland on the working party and to decide on the way forward.
To discuss and vote on any planning applications received after 8th October 2014.
10. Halling Association
Report by Sally Brady.
11. World War 1 commemoration
Report by Trudi Smith, the Assistant Clerk, on the commemoration on 9th November.
12. Redrow Homes
Update on the latest position of the road works caused by the pipe laying and report on Formby Terrace.
13. Purchase of Halling Fire Station
Update by Chris Herbert on latest situation.
14. Halling Cemetery
Request by Jim Sutherland to revisit item 13 of the meeting on 9th September 2014.
15. Vote of Censure against Councillor Mark Joy
Proposal by George Wenham to express the Parish Council’s concern at the behaviour of Mark Joy.
16. KCC Legal Scheme
Proposal by Sally Brady to renew the Parish Council’s membership of the scheme at a cost of £315.
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the October meeting
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the October meeting.
19. Dates of forthcoming meetings of the Parish Council
Parish Council meeting at the Community Centre on Wednesday 10th December 2014
21. Any Other Business