[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of the annual meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Centre on Wednesday 7th May 2014 at 7.30 pm.
2nd May 2014 Parish Clerk
A g e n d a
1. To elect the Chair for the following year
2. Signing of the Declaration Book
3. Apologies for absence
4. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda; no votes on these issues to take place.
5 . Declaration of any Pecuniary and Prejudicial Interests
6. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to ask questions to the Chair.
7. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of 12th March 2014 meeting
8. Matters arising from Minutes of last meeting
9. To elect Vice-Chair and Committee Portfolio Holders
10 To appoint Members of Committees and representatives to other bodies
11. To confirm dates and venues of meetings for the ensuing year
12. Fire Station Purchase
13. Annual Parish Meeting - report
14. White Pit
15. Halling Village Fayre – 28th June 2014
16. Bishops Palace
17. Halling Marsh Grazing
18. Cooker for Community Centre
19. Customer First at Medway Council
20. Polling Stations
21. Traffic Issues
22. FW 13 progress
23. Cemetery complaints clarification
i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the March meeting.
ii) To approve any regular payments made since the March meeting.
27. Dates of upcoming meetings of the Parish Council.
Parish Council – 10th June 2014 at the Jubilee Hall at 7.30pm.