[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Centre on Wednesday 12th March 2014 at 7.30 pm.
6th March 2014 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda; no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to ask questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of February 2014 main and extra-ordinary meetings
To review and agree Minutes as a true record.
6 Matters arising from Minutes of last meeting
7. Co-option of new Members for Upper Ward and Lower Ward
8. Formal announcement of a Public Apology to Bill Swan – the Clerk and to Trudi Smith – the Assistant Clerk.
9. Cllr Mark Joy’s reply to statement given out by Cllr Sally Brady with regards to Grievance, Legal fees and complaint and to correct issues reported by Cllr Sally Brady.
10. Halling View – production.
Report by Clerks and update from Matt Fearn re Village Voice.
11. FW 14 – arrangements for Committee
12. FW13 – update on audit
13. Fire Station purchase
14. White Pit
Update from KW
15. Halling Marsh
Proposal not to allow grazing on Marsh for 2014 season
16. Bishops Palace
Update from KW
17. Annual Parish Meeting
Raised by MJ
18. Bob Morton - a report regarding the all day conference on Emergency Planning that he attended on the 8th February at Maidstone.
19. Traffic Survey
20. Cllr Ray Maisey’s ward fund contribution.
To approve receipts to the Parish Council.
i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since Nov meeting.
ii) To approve any payments made since the Nov meeting.
24. Dates of upcoming meetings of the Parish Council.
HPC meeting 8th April 2014 at the Jubilee Hall