[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Jubilee Hall on Tuesday 10th June 2014 at 7.30 pm.
4th June 2014 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda; no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to ask questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Annual Parish Council meeting on 7th May 2014
6. Matters arising from Minutes of last meeting
7. Audit of Accounts for 2013/2014 – report by Clerk
8. Sewerage works from St Andrews Park – Redrow Homes
9. Halling Marsh
10. Purchase of Fire Station
11. Chapel Lane, Upper Halling
12. Halling Village Fayre
13. Recreation Grounds and Youth Shelter
14. Halling View
15. White Pit
16. South East Water works
17. Halling Cemetery
i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the May meeting.
ii) To approve any regular payments made since the May meeting.
21. Dates of upcoming meetings of the Parish Council.
Parish Council meeting on Wednesday 9th July at the Community Centre starting at 7.30 pm.