[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Centre on Wednesday 9th July 2014 at 7.30 pm.
4th July 2014 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda; no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to ask questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of February 2014 main and extra-ordinary meetings
To approve Minutes of the 10th June and 23rd June 2014
6. Matters arising from Minutes of last meetings
8. Sewerage works from St Andrews Park
Update by Chair on situation with Redrow Homes and deed of grant
9 Redrow Homes
To discuss provision of football pitches
10. Halling Marsh
Update from George Wenham and Barry Barnes on latest situation
11. Purchase of Fire Station
12. White Pit
Update from Sally Brady on latest situation
13. Halling Village Fayre
Report from Sally Brady on this event, to receive the Statement of Accounts prepared by the Assistant Clerk with a proposal to issue a special edition of Halling View and a donation to Youth Club for £200.
14. Recreation Grounds and Youth Shelter
Update from Les Hitchcock and confirmation of grant from Medway Council
15. Jubilee Hall
Proposal by Mark Joy to change bi-monthly HPC meetings from Tuesday to Wednesday to accommodate
16. Use of Media
Sally Brady: to propose and take on a vote on using other means of media to make residents aware of planning applications/events and meetings and linking these other media uses to our own web page. I would like to suggest us linking up with People of Halling FB page as an information only route with no comments to be responded to etc.
17. Traffic Survey
Request by Jim Sutherland for an update
18. Halling Cemetery
Proposal by Jim Sutherland for HPC to give financial support to PCC re the cutting of the grass.
To discuss and vote on any planning applications received after 10th June 2014
20. Halling View
21. Halling Association
Report by Sally Brady
i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the June meeting.
ii) To approve any regular payments made since the June meeting.
24. Dates of upcoming meetings of the Parish Council.
Parish Council meeting at Jubilee Hall on ?Wednesday 10th September 2014? starting at 7.30 pm.