[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of an extraordinary meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Centre on Wednesday 19th February 2014 at 7.30 pm.
14th February 2014 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Declaration of any Pecuniary and Prejudicial Interests
3. To allow Members of the Grievance Panel to explain the additional legal fees that were not requested at a previous meeting. If new evidence or explanation is brought to light then a motion to approve payment to be made.
4. Motion for the next three items to be held behind closed door
1. Failure by Grievance panel to complete grievance within time limit agreed at November 2013 meeting. To discuss either the grievance being completed or the panel dismissed and replaced by new panel to go over all information originally gained to make a final decision.
2. Complaint by Mr T Reynolds and Mr D Palmer – to discuss evidence that all the Grievance Panel were aware of acceptance of original meeting dates and agree response.
3. Complaint by Mr R Thorne. To discuss complaint and agree response.