[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Community Centre on Wednesday 10h December 2014 at 7.30 pm.
5th December 2014 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda; no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to ask questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of Parish Council meetings.
To approve Minutes of the 11th November 2014 meeting.
6. Matters arising from Minutes of last meeting
7. Vote of Censure against Councillor Mark Joy
Proposal by George Wenham to express the Parish Council’s concern at the behaviour of Mark Joy.
8. Halling Marsh and footpaths
Update from George Wenham and Barry Barnes.
9. Recreation Grounds.
(1) Report by Jim Sutherland on the latest meeting of the working party
(2) Use of directional signposting.
To discuss and vote on the following planning applications:
received after 11th November 2014.
MC/14/3408 – 21 The Street, Upper Halling – hard standing to front
MC/14/3415 – 9 Meadow Close, Upper Halling – single storey rear extension
12. Redrow Homes
Update by Sally Brady.
13. Purchase of Halling Fire Station
Update by Chris Herbert on latest situation.
14. Proposal by Mark Joy that the Parish Council amend its Standing Order as follows:
Standard Order 1 (m) be amended from "Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting by any means is not permitted without the Council’s prior (written) consent." to 'Photographing, recording, broadcasting or transmitting the proceedings of a meeting by any means is permitted only if the council is informed of the intention to do so prior to the commencement of a meeting' to comply with the Openness of Local Government Regulation 2014.
(i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the November meeting
(ii) To approve any regular payments made since the November meeting.
17. Dates of upcoming meetings of the Parish Council.
Parish Council meeting at the Community Centre on Wednesday 14th January 2015
18. Any Other Business