[ Back to: Home Page :: Documents :: Parish Council ]
I hereby give notice of a a meeting of Halling Parish Council to be held at the Jubilee Hall on Tuesday 8th April 2014 at 7.30 pm.
3rd April 2014 Parish Clerk
1. Apologies for absence
2. Disclosure of any other business – additional items to be discussed that have arisen since the publishing of the Agenda; no votes on these issues to take place.
3. Declaration of any Pecuniary and Prejudicial Interests
4. Adjourn meeting for Parishioners’ questions. Allow up to 20 minutes for Parishioners to ask questions to the Chair.
5. Reconvene meeting and Minutes of 12th March 2014 meeting
6. Matters arising from Minutes of last meeting
7. Fire Station purchase
8. White Pit
9. Halling Marsh grazing
10. Bishops Palace
11. Annual Parish Meeting
12. Jubilee Hall Quiz Night 26th April 2014
14. World War 1 commemoration
15. Community Rail Partnership – report by Bob Morton
16. Vacancies on KALC local Committee and Rural Liaison Group
17. Renewal of KALC membership for 2014/2015
i) To discuss and approve for payment any invoices received since the March meeting.
ii) To approve any regular payments made since the March meeting.
21. Dates of upcoming meetings of the Parish Council.
Annual Parish Meeting at Jubilee Hall on Saturday 26th April 2014 from 12 noon until 3.00 pm and the Annual Parish Council meeting on Wednesday 7th May at the Community Centre starting at 7.30 pm.